Bechtel Hydrocarbon Technology Solutions continues the tradition of gathering licensees of the ThruPlus® Delayed Coking Technology to discuss topics of importance. The 3rd Worldwide Delayed Coking Symposium is a forum designed to help all licensees maximize the value of their coker. This year’s Symposium will feature a half day of training on “Special Topics” followed by two full days of presentations and Q&A panels. The presentations and questions for the panels are selected to be of particular relevance to owners of existing delayed cokers.
The Symposium is unique among industry conferences because:
- Everyone starts from a common point – all are licensees of the ThruPlus® Delayed Coking Technology
- The technical content assumes everyone is technically proficient - there will be no introductory level topics.
- Sessions will only be open to representatives of operating companies and BHTS.
- All presentations will be made by experts in their fields from either operating companies or BHTS.
- The technical content of the Symposium includes topics that are important to you. Please let us know early what you would like to discuss so we can incorporate it into the technical content.
- Q&A panels - what can we discuss that would lead to better reliability, more production, improved safety, or improved environmental performance in your coker?
- Monday afternoon training - what special topics do you want to know more about?
The Symposium is being sponsored in part by select vendors of delayed coking services and products. There will be ample opportunities outside the main Symposium sessions to interact with industry leading vendors and learn about what they are doing to enhance the value of their products and services to the industry.
Who should attend? The Symposium is focused on people who work on cokers on a daily basis.
- Coker Unit Engineers, both Process and Mechanical
- Company Coker Specialists
- Lead Operators and Operations Foremen
- Coker Area Operations and Maintenance Managers
- Specialists in Coker Mechanical Integrity